top of page

Registration fees

Non-student

(international)

Early bird | USD250

Normal | USD300

Walk-in | USD325

Student

(International)

Early bird | USD200

Normal | USD250

Walk-in | USD275

Non-student

(Local)

Early bird | RM850

Normal | RM900

Walk-in | RM950.00

Student

(Local)

Early bird | RM700

Normal | RM800

Walk-in | RM850

Early bird: 15 March 2023 - 30 June 2023
 

Registration fees will include:

  • Admission to the scientific sessions

  • Admission to the industrial talk session

  • Welcome reception

  • Refreshments, breaks and lunch

  • Conference kit

  • Submission is strictly limited to a maximum of ONE oral or ONE poster presentation per registered participant

Methods of payment

Payment by UPM Payment Gateway (Payment by Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Interbank Giro (IBG))
 
  1. Go to http://www.ikp.upm.edu.my/pembayaran-4216
  2. Choose ICPTech2023
  3. Fill up the details
  4. Click 'Pay’
  5. The receipt will be automatically sent by the system to the email address you entered
  6. Email the receipt to icptech@upm.edu.my

Payment by cheque
 
  1. Cheque in MYR must be paid to BENDAHARI UPM.
  2. Indicate the purpose of payment for ICPTech2023 with the registrant’s name and contact number at the back of the cheque.
  3. Email the proof of payment to icptech@upm.edu.my
 
CANCELLATION POLICY
 
  1. If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason, they may substitute, by someone else from the same institute/organization.
  2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
    • Registrations cancelled before 31 August 2023 will be refunded 80% of the registration fees. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
    • Registrations cancelled after 31 August 2023 but before 1 October 2023 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees. The remaining 50% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
    • Registrations cancelled on or after 1 October 2023 will not be eligible for a refund.
    • Registrations cancelled from the authors because of his/her paper not being accepted will be refunded 80% of the registration’s fees. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred. For this case, the last date to cancel is 1 October 2023.
bottom of page